Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kamdyn Ross Brown

Friday April 29th 2011,
My world came to a screeching halt. I found out that the baby I had been carrying inside of me for the past seven months, no longer had a heartbeat. We did not know how or why this happened. I felt like my own heart had stopped right along with his.

Saturday April 30th, 2011,
My beautiful perfect little son, Kamdyn Ross Brown, was delivered into this world with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. He was only here to recieve his body then sent back up to live with his Heavenly Father. He was 3 lbs. 11 oz. and 16.5 in. long. I got to see his perfectly sculpted face, his red hair, and his long little arms and legs.  He looked so peaceful laying in my arms. Every time I held him, my heart was overwhelmed with love.

Although I will never get to see my little baby boy take his first breath, hear him cry or laugh, take his first steps, or grow up here on this earth, I know I will get to hold him in my arms when the time is right for us to meet again. I know my Heavenly Father is taking care of my angel and they are both looking down at me, keeping me safe and comforted at this time. As I finish my journey here on earth I know I have an angel watching over me with every step I take. There is not a day that will go by when I don't think of him.

4-30-2011

Kamdyn,
I will always love you and keep
you in my heart and thoughts everyday.
You are my whole world.
I know you will send your brothers and sisters
when your dad and I are ready.
I love you more than words can explain,
my precious angel.
love, Mom

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Alex. You are amazing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, I can't even imagine the pain you are going through. You are in our thoughts and prayers. What a beautiful testimony of our Heavenly Father's plan of Salvation. You are so awesome, and I look up to you for your strength and Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Alex. I am so sorry. I am praying for you to have strength and understanding... There was nothing you could have done to stop this. You are Kamdyn's awesome mom and always will be. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your sweet husband at this time. When Alysa told me, my heart just ached for you. John and I also lost our first son in a similar way, I know your hurt and loss......but I also know what a blessing it is to have an angle in heaven watching and taking care of you. May you find comfort and peace through this, and may the Lord bless you for your effort in bringing such a special spirit into this world.
    Love, Karen Cox
    John also sends his love.

    ReplyDelete